Thursday 18 September 2008

Myy SuMmErR HoLiDaYsS!!!




In my summer holidays I went to Gerona to the pre-Spanish basketball selection with Claudia Quevedo!!! There were different people from different parts of Spain!!! As Anadalucia, Madrid...
Claudia and I were there for about one week or so, we trained really hard every day, the sun was always shining on top of our heads, it was so hot, and we drank water nearly every five minutes.
I also went to other basket campus in Tenerife. Sergio Rodriguez's. I enjoyed myself a lot. I went there with my brother Jorge, He plays basketball as well.
In August I moved from Tenerife to Gran Canaria to live, and now I live in Las Palmas...


I can say that this Summer wasn't the best I've ever had, but I've really enjoy it !!! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can specify more, because i think that wasn´t the only thing you did in summer.